Your purchase is important to us, so we want to ensure it remains looking good keeping your child rocking our products! The La Sienna Team conducts wash tests for colour fastness and shrinkage before the product leaves our factory for all items.
Here are some tips to ensure you get the longest wear out of your La Sienna goodies!
Letting you know...
- Some colours fade (pre-wash with one tablespoon of vinegar before use)
- All garments have been pre-shrunk (they may shrink a maximum of 5% further)
- Whilst all care is taken in the manufacture of our fabrics and garments, the vibrancy of colours will fade with time
- For dark coloured garments, the colours may bleed after the first few washes, therefore the garment should be washed alone.
WHAT NOT TO DO
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not leave wet
- Do not bleach
- Do not leave garments soaking for a long time.
- Do not directly iron tulle or other synthetic fabrics
- Do not use fabric softener, Napisan, Sard Sticks/spray or any other soaking agent that could contain bleach.
- Do not rub – gently squeeze.
- Hand wash in cold water
- Mild detergent
- Always use cold water
- Allow soap or detergent to totally dissolve before adding the garment.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Line dry in shade without delay
- Wash inside out
Custom orders with vinyl printing need to be hand washed.
Socks and Hosiery
- Use above instructions